My blog is hungry. Cos I haven't feed it for quite a number of days.
(: Here I am. You'll be
bloated after this. :D
This week is darned hectic.
3 Sciences? I can't breathe.
I'm finally done with Chemistry, writing notes on cards. *Clap Clap*
Now I'm halfway through Physics. [GRRRRRR There are up to part (n) in the objectives for LIGHT ):]
I won't depend much on Biology. Cos that subject is like, no matter how much you understand, its really difficult to get a distinction.
Anyway, went back to school with liting and pig-shit yesterday to look for Ms Chew.
Then I went shopping with Mom and sisters.
Bought some shoes only.
Flippy-floppy-flip-flops. Alright. Flip flops in short.
And a cute lil ribboned gerger shoe. (Yes its
pink. But
Shut up.)
Ah. Bad news. I'm going to get sick again.
Yup. Loss of voice, loss of sense of smelling and loss of tissues.
No fever. I promise. (:
Tata. Gotta get back to Light.